Indy’s Conscious Learning Cohort (CLC) connects business leaders striving to advance the practice of Conscious Capitalism in their companies.
Members gain strategies for using business as a force for good through a yearlong series of facilitated workshops, discussions, and case studies. Leaders experience conscious business practices in action through exclusive inside access to top Central Indiana companies.
CLC pairs on-the-ground training with a unique peer network and implementation support to foster real-time change and business transformation.
- Limited to 20 senior business leaders
- Peer networking and collaboration
- Bi-monthly trainings and site visits
- Professionally facilitated meetings
- Mentoring & implementation support
- Research benchmarking
- Books and learning guides
- Breakfast and materials
- Participation Fee: $1000.00
- Serve in a leadership role within your current company
- One executive endorsement from current employer
- Ability to track and share business data
- Project implementation authority
April 19 – June 21 – August 16 – October 18 – December 6 – February 21 (’23)